Ms. Arudhra Vangala
e-mail : arudhra.v[at]cgg.gov.in
Mrs Arudhra Vangala joined CGG on 6th June,2017. Prior to this She worked with Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited, ( TS GENCO ) (in a state owned Public Sector Company ) as a Superintending Engineer (13.5.1990 to date ) and having more than 26 years of overall experience of which past 13 years were in IT development, in depth exposure in IT Project Management, ability in developing IT projects as per organisations requirement.
Her education is primarily in the area of Civil Engineering ( B.Tech , Nagarjuna University ) with A Masters in Computer Science & Engineering ( JNTU, Hyderabad ) . She has proved records of being a successful Team Leader, with excellent communication skills in English , Hindi, and Telugu .
She has been a Team Leader and guided different teams for development and successful implementation of different software packages at corporate office, and different power projects across the State of Telangana, and united Andhra Pradesh in ( TS GENCO).
She is a Member of Institute of Engineers, India ( MIE )
She also is a certified Energy Auditor cum Energy Manager License EA – 10542 ( Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Power , Government of India
Some of her major achievements are as follows in ( TS GENCO).
- Implementation and customization of all major modules of SAP ( premier ERP ) at corporate office, and all power projects
- Implementation of E procurement across TSGENCO and automation of entire tendering and procurement process.
- Implementation of HRMS package covering all employee related data including payroll, service records and allied activities.
- Automation of file routing system at Corporate Office.
- Digitisation of all archived files , drawings, project reports etc
- Civil Engineering designs related to thermal power projects.
- Procurement of Hardware, Software required for development of IT infrastructure across the organisation.
- Training to staff at all levels on new packages introduced for implementation
- Committee Member of Different Committees, and dealt with various aspects of IT development
Her software proficiency is in C, C++, ABAP ( for SAP ) , RDBMS – ( oracle, SQL Server ) ERP-
( SAP ) E- Procurement ( Tender management system , and knowledge of MS office .
At CGG , she is a Director – e Governance , important works are GHMC , IT infrastructure and managing other projects assigned to her by DG.