Position : Program Manager, Monitoring & Evaluation Resource Group (MERG)
JOB CODE : MERGPM
Department / Wing : Knowledge & Research Division
Reports to : Director/Associate Director (MERG)
Purpose of the Job : To provide leadership and project execution level support to the Resource Group activities in Monitoring & Evaluation and Research.
Position objectives : This position will work in close collaboration with other Resource Groups. S/he will be responsible for carrying out external monitoring and evaluation assignments and also be responsible for conducting impact assessments studies and process review studies. S/he will be responsible for networking and regular liaison with UNICEF and other UN Agencies and public sector organizations.
Resource generation through projects and strengthening M & E group will also be part of his/her role.
Critical Functions of the Job :Business Development, Project Execution, Research & Publications, and Internal organizational support
|Minimum Education Required||Minimum Experience Required|
8-10 years of overall experience in Consulting / Research / Training etc. Minimum 3 years of experience of designing and conducting sample surveys, community based studies in agriculture, health, education and social sectors.
Significant experience in sampling and questionnaire design, preparation of survey protocols, data analysis plans with knowledge of statistical analysis software Management skills and ability to lead the team Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
Familiarity with government functioning and knowledge about implementation of government programmes is desirable
- To contribute to the preparation of the Annual Action Plans of the Resource Group
- To participate in the Business Development activities such as
a) Liaison with key officials of the prospective organizations
b) Implementing the BD activities as finalized by the superior officers of the Resource Group
c) Planning and implementing the BD activities as finalized by the superior officers of the Resource Group
d) Updating the superior officers of the Resource Group on the progress of the BD activities assigned / planned
- Develop comprehensive and effective collaborations with, UN Agencies and public sector organizations.
- Develop and implement various standard monitoring protocols (including questionnaires and survey designs) for different programmes, research studies, and third party assignments.
- Develop proposals for conducting base line studies, process review, monitoring and evaluation studies and impact assessment studies for various donor/partner organizations.
- Manage field based data collection
- Supervise data management and analysis in the required software
- To participate in Monthly Reviews / Milestone Reviews to update the superior officers of the Resource Group on the status of assigned activities
- To interact regularly with the clients and realize payments, as per the agreed upon Schedules of Payments
- To prepare quarterly and annual progress reports on resource group activities/projects
- To prepare appropriate knowledge resources such as project case studies, project data sheets, updated CVs of the Resource Group etc., on closure of the projects
- To assist the superior officers of the Resource Group in identifying renowned organizations / consultants, working in the focus areas of the Resource Group
- To participate in the publication activities of the Resource Group, such as research studies, case studies, paper presentations and publications
- To take care of required correspondence with the clients, prospecting organizations etc. and maintain related files
- To offer required support to the internal CGG Developmental Activities
- To work with other team members in achieving organization objectives
- To discharge any other responsibility assigned by the superiors from time to time.
How to apply :
Candidates having required qualification and experience can submit their application online through http://careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do (The last date for applying online is 16.09.2017 5.00 pm)