Position :Manager - Networks & Data Centre
Qualifications : BE/BTECH or MCA or M.Sc (Computer Science) or Diploma in Engineering
EXPERIENCE: Should have a minimum of 15 years experience in Server Administration and should have worked at least for 3 years as Manager/Asst Manager in Data Centre Management
CERTIFICATIONS: Should be certified in RHCE. Certification in MCP and PMP is an added advantage.
- Should have complete command over Virtualization Concepts.
- Citrix Xen Server.
- Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Should have complete command over migration of P2V, V2V, V2P.
- Should have knowledge on Cloud Computing.
- Private Cloud especially on Apache CloudStack.
- Should have knowledge on DNS, DHCP, NFS, FTP, NPS, NTP, Samba, DFS, Squid Proxy, SNMP, VPN, IPsec VPNs, LDAP and Active Directory.
- Should have knowledge on webservers like Apache Tomcat, Apache, IIS and should have knowledge on resolving issues at webserver level and database level.
- Should have knowledge on databases like MySql, PostGRE, and Microsoft SQL.
- Should have knowledge on Endpoint Protection , Endpoint DLP & End point Encryption.
- Should have knowledge and experience on UTM / NGFW firewalls and hardware load balancers like
- Should have knowledge and experience on software and hardware server load balancers.
- Should be technical competent to cover components such as routers, switches, SAN switches, VLANs, load-balancers, firewalls, WAN optimization, Routing protocols, multicast, QOS, network management platforms. This is not an exhaustive list but is intended to demonstrate the complexity and range of components that make up the network service and datacenter portfolio.
- Should have knowledge on LAN, WAN, Wireless Networks, Internet Protocol Suite, ISPs, MPLS, Point-to-Point, and Internet Leased Lines.
- Should have knowledge and experience on Storage, Blade Chassis, Compute Nodes, Enterprise Servers .
- Should have proven experience in designing and implementing large and complex network solutions.
- Should be able to monitor/identify network attacks like Passive, Active, Distributed, Insider, Close-in, Phishing, Hijack, Spoof, Buffer overflow, Exploit, Password, Eavesdropping, Data Modification, Identity Spoofing (IP Address Spoofing), Password-Based Attacks, Denial-of-Service, Man-in-the-Middle, Compromised-Key, Sniffer, Application-Layer.
- Data Center Management ,Data Center Migration .
- Coordinating, monitoring and assigning tasks to the team members. Coordinating with the project managers with respect to the project environment requirements such as hardware and software. Coordinating with vendors for payment of regular bill payments etc.
- Looking into to Networks, Servers, Systems, Datacenter Power issues.
- Data centre sizing for hardware requirements.
- Maintaining IT equipment audit record, documenting the audit, network architecture, data centre architecture, roles and responsibilities of team members; preparing variety of materials (e.g. reports, memos, letters, procedures, manuals, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Maintaining record of licenses, expiry dates, AMCs of all IT related equipment.
- Training the team members on Networks, Servers, Desktops, Projectors, Printers, Wireless Equipment and maintaining sanity in the team.
- Coordinating with the Assistant Managers for smooth flow of process.
- Installation and Configuration, Resource Optimization, Delivery Management, Technical Support, Requirement Analysis and IT Infrastructure Management, System Administration, Hardware/Software Troubleshooting.
- Detailed knowledge at design level of all major components of network infrastructure used within the Datacenter networking (Layer-2 & 3 and above limited to network virtualization).
- Knowledgeable about existing best practices for network technology integration.
- Aware of the history of networks and can explain how it came to be as it is.
How to apply :
Candidates having required qualification and experience can submit their application online through http://careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do (The last date for applying online is 30.06.2017 5.00 pm)