Centre for Good Governance (CGG) aims to be a world-class institution to guide governance reforms in Telangana, other States in India, at the national level and the developing world at large, by bringing together and harnessing the power of knowledge, technology and people for good governance. CGG strives to be among the very best in the world in the area of practical reforms to foster growth-oriented and people-centred good governance.
- To work with Government departments to implement governance reforms
- To be a think tank to foster growth-oriented and people-centric governance
- To create a bank of best practices and tools in governance reforms – including e-governance
- To support change management programmes in government
- To provide consultancy services to national, state and local governments in India and developing countries to promote good governance