CGG is conducting Walkin Interviews for Test Lead from 17th June 2019 to 22nd June 2019.
Looking for candidates with more than 8+ years of experience in functional testing, Automation testing, Performance Testing etc.
As a Test Lead, you will apply your knowledge of both Automation and Manual testing, software testing methodologies, best practices, and proven processes to deliver a quality software product within schedule for the customers in testing engagement/s. This specific position will manage a set of software test engineers, senior test engineers to focus in Government domain and reporting to QA Delivery Manager/Head.
Education Qualifications, Experience & Certification
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (computers) with 60% or above.
- 8+ years of QA testing related work experience
- Good knowledge of product application usage & its testing methodology/processes and product development life cycle.
- Excellent command of API testing/web service testing and tools like Soap UI & Postman.
- Must have hands-on experience with J Meter (or any other open source tool) with knowledge on multiple plug-ins and report analysis.
- Ability to code/script in a language and willingness to learn and move towards GIT environment (DevOps).
- Experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing is also preferred.
- Strong in manual/automated testing methodologies using Selenium
- At least 2 years of experience in a Test Lead role.
- Experience in agile/dev-ops will be an added advantage.
- Having certification in testing such as ISTQB/Certified Selenium profession or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to independently work with multiple stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Support in defining the Test Strategy for e-Gov projects
- Coach, mentor and lead a diverse group of lean/agile software test engineers
- Identify Training requirements (Technical and Soft skills)of team members.
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Check / Review the Test Cases documents prepared by Test Engineers/Senior Test Engineers.
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Responsible for first level team members’ performance evaluation. Reporting of performance related issues to PM from time to time.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artefacts to be documented and maintained.
- Review of Logging of bugs in Bugzilla, Report on Defects discovered and their status, Review various reports prepared by Test engineers, ensuring performance baselines etc.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test results, test case coverage, required resources and their optimum utilisation
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project. Support other wings of CGG, if required.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the project teams
- Attend the regular project teams’ call and discuss the weekly status with the project teams.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project. Support Knowledge and Innovation activities.
Interested candidates can Walk down to below mentioned address with updated resume, ID proof, Passport size Photo and latest 3 months Payslips
Centre for Good Governance,
Survey no.91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta,
Reporting Timings : 11.00 A M to 01.00 P M
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.