CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Network Administrator.
Should have an experience of over 3+ years in Networking, Switching and Firewalls
Should have experience in hardware load balancing at the gateway level. Should have experience in configuring and maintaining routers.
Should have experience in configuring and maintaining SAN switches.
Should have experience in maintaining DNS, DHCP, Proxy, Firewalls, Wireless network, and wired networks.
B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Electronics/Computer Science) with a minimum of 50% marks or above.
Must be a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) with a valid Certification from CISCO. Certifications in Firewalls, Routers, and Switches from OEMs would be an added advantage.
1. Maintain entire network related activities such as ISPs, LAN, WAN, and Wireless network.
2. Maintain routing activities in the Firewall (UTM, XTM), switches, VLAN, sub netting as per the requirement.
3. Coordinate with the ISPs at the time of crucial requirements.
4. Coordinating with Managers with respect to Data centre activities and gaining knowledge on Data centre network activities.
5. Coordinate with Sr. Administrators, Administrators, System Support Engineers, and Network Engineers.
6. Record and maintained a written manual with respect to network architecture for future use.
7. Migration of IT systems and hardware.
8. Co-ordinate with the vendor for maintenance activities and firmware upgrades of Firewalls, Routers, and Switches.
9. Configuring machines in users' homes or in remote office sites and enabling these machines to connect over ISPs to your network (VPN).
10. Monitoring network and systems to improve performance.
11. Monitoring networks attacks like Passive, Active, Distributed, Insider, Close-in, Phishing, Hijack, Spoof, Buffer overflow, Exploit, Password, Eavesdropping, Data Modification, Identity Spoofing (IP Address Spoofing), Password-Based Attacks, Denial-of-Service, Man-in-the-Middle, Compromised-Key, Sniffer, Application-Layer.
12. Troubleshooting network and system issues.
13. Monitor Switches, LAN Cabling, Wi-Fi Routers, Network Printers, IP Phones, and IP Cameras.
14. Monitor ISPs, bandwidth, P2P connectivity.
15. Coordinating with Managers in designing and planning of the network.
16. Installing network and computer systems.
17. Expanding the network, adding new host machines to the network and administering network security.
18. Troubleshooting network problems, setting up a new network and connecting it to the existing network using a machine functioning as a router, thus creating an internetwork.
19. Train Network engineers/Junior Staff regarding the activities performed.
20. Willing to work in any shift, any time, any place.
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to below mention mail id by 31-01-2022 end of the day Looking for Immidiate Joinees. .
Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of the application.
Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.