Online Applications are invited for Senior Knowledge Manager – AMRG (Agriculture Management Resource Group).
JOB CODE: AMRG, Sr.KM
Purpose of the Job:
- To Promote knowledge development as per CGG's operational business processes and action plans
- To provide project execution level support to the Resource Group activities in Agriculture, Rural Development, Agri-Business, Natural Resources Management, Agriculture Extension, and allied sectors.
- Understand the Agriculture and Rural Development landscape and scout for projects such as process evaluations, impact evaluations etc in in Agriculture, Rural Development, Agri-Business, Natural Resources Management, Agriculture Extension, and allied sectors/departments
- Understand government department/client requirements and prepare project proposals on a proactive basis
- Responsible for networking and regular liaison with leading international and national projects and agencies engaged in Agriculture and Rural development and related areas.
- To execute project activities such as designing of survey tools/questionnaires, conducting secondary research, collecting primary data through field visits, orienting and monitoring field teams, systemic data collation, data analysis & interpretation, draft and final report preparation, presentation to client and other stakeholders, etc. as per the project plans and schedules
- Work with other team members in achieving organization’s objectives
- The Senior KM will assist and contribute to all aspects of the Agriculture and Rural Development sectors and new business development activities. She or he will take initiatives to procure projects and responsibility for supervision of staff engaged on specific sections of a project.
Critical Functions of the Job:
Business Development, Project Execution, Research & Report Writing and Publications and internal organization support
Minimum Education Required:
- Work Experience in a Governement Projets
- Knowledge in application of statistical tools
- Be IT literate, including competency in Microsoft office.
Minimum Experience Required:
6 to 10 years and above of overall experience in Consulting / Policy Research etc. with at least 4 years of experience in reputed organization /government Projects.
She or he should have experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Agriculture Ecomomics
- Agri – Business and marketing
- Rural Deevlopment
- Evidence – based policy design in agriculture and rural development sectors.
1.To contribute to the preparation of the Annual Action Plans of the Resource Group
2. To participate in the Business Development activities such as –
- Liaison with key officials of the government departments and prospective organizations by submitting proposals on proactive basis
- Preparing or contributing to the preparation of concept notes, Expressions of Interest (EOIs), Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Planning and implementing the Business Development (BD) activities as finalized by the superior officers of the Resource Group
- Updating the superior officers of the Resource Group on the progress of the BD activities assigned/ Planned
3. Participate in business development by managing and winning proposals from international and national agencies and UN, World Bank aid–funded tenders
4. Contribute innovative approaches and methodologies to proposals and programmes
5. To contribute to the preparation of project plans and schedules for the projects assigned
6. To execute project activities such as designing of survey tools/questionnaires, conducting secondary research, collecting primary data through field visits, orienting and monitoring field teams, systemic data collation, data analysis & interpretation, draft and final report preparation, presentation to client and other stakeholders, etc. as per the project plans and schedules
7. To give inputs and guidance to the subordinate officers executing projects / assigned activities
8. To sort out any issues emerging during the implementation of the projects and escalate the same, in case they need intervention of the superior officers
9. To participate in Monthly Reviews / Milestone Reviews to update the superior officers of the Resource Group on the status of assigned activities
10. To interact regularly with the clients and realize payments, as per the agreed upon Schedules of Payments
11. To prepare appropriate knowledge resources such as project case studies, project data sheets, updated CVs of the Resource Group etc., on closure of the projects
12. To assist the superior officers of the Resource Group in identifying renowned organizations / consultants, working in the focus areas of the Resource Group
13. To participate in the publication activities of the Resource Group, such as research studies, case studies, paper presentations and publications
14. To take care of required correspondence with the clients, prospecting organizations etc. and maintain related files
15. To offer required support to the internal CGG Developmental Activities
16. To work with other team members in achieving organization objectives
17. This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to discharge responsibility by the superiors from time to time.
Last Date to apply: 31st August 2022, 5.00 PM
Apply now: https://www.careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do
Note: Candidates applied 6 months back are not applicable.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.