CGG is conducting Walkin Interviews for Android – Team Leader
Looking for candidates with more than 7+ years of experience.
Qualification: B.E (Comp), B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech with 60% Marks
Interested candidates can Walk down to below mentioned address with updated resume, ID proof, Passport size Photo and latest 3 months Payslips
Required Skill Set:
- 7 yrs+ of total software design and development experience (preferably in Java + Android)
- Minimum 4 years hands-on experience in Android development (Mandatory)
- Strong in Java programming and OOPS concept
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same
- Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML)
- Experience using SQLite in Android
- Preferable candidate should have developed applications for different screen resolutions
- Candidate will be responsible for the independent development, Client Interaction, leading and supervising the team to complete the project(s).
- Exposure to Design patterns is a must.
- Preferable if candidate has personally architected and implemented applications available in the Google Play Store
- At least two commercially published applications available for immediate download and review of your contributions by our development team.
- Experience in Node.js is a plus
- Familiarity with strategies for development of mobile Web applications.
- Should have worked in a team environment using a code repository (SVN) and bug tracker
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment would be a plus
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to below mention mail id by 31-08-2022 end of the day Looking for Immidiate Joinees. .
- Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.
- On Second Saturday, Sundays & State Government Holiday’s, Interview will not be conducted.