CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Business Technical Analyst.
Looking for candidates with minimum 6+ years of experience out of which 3 years of consulting experience.
Qualification: Degree in B.Tech/B.E (Comp), MCA with 60% of marks or above.
Experience: Minimum 6 years of experience out of which 3 years of consulting experience.
- Analysis skills
- Visualization and prototyping skills
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Elicitation and interviewing skills
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Facilitation and observational skills
- Business structure knowledge
- Process modelling skills
- Interpersonal skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists Development Team in developing tactical and strategic product, services and/or programs to support the Customers goals (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, etc.)
- Works closely with Department Personnel and associates to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or program business processes.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Consults with Department Personnel to determine business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications.
- Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications. Reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Analyze Department Personnel activities and trends and compares analyses against the service standards and best practices. Presents findings and works with the Business Unit Leader and other personnel to identify and implement strategies that will address tactical and strategic goals
- Need to coordinate with user departments and understand the requirements of the application.
- Able to study the AS-IS system of the user department and work on the Gap Analysis. Identify the challenges & pain areas with the previous system.
- Identify the main vision and objectives of the application to be developed
- Suggest the available products of CGG where they can be applied in their requirement
- Able to prepare the Technical-commercial proposal as per the requirements of the user department
- Identify the approach and methodology to take up for the application which suits the budget and timelines of the client department to get the application developed
- Prepare Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), Software Requirement Specification (SRS)documents , Requirement Traceability Matrix etc
- Able to draw Enterprise Architecture Diagrams, Flow Charts, stake holder diagrams through tools
- Generate the roles & responsibilities matrix among the stake holders and between the client department and the service providers
- Generate the high level prototypes with tools.
Interested candidates can apply in below mentioned link by end of 25-01-2021. Looking for Immidiate Joinees.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of the application.
- Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.