CGG is conducting Walk in Interviews for JAVA – TEAM LEAD from 11th – 30th November 2019
Qualification: Should have acquired
- B.E./ B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computers/Electronics/IT OR
- M.Sc in Computer Science/IT OR
- Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ Operational Research/Electronics with
- Either Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/DOESEC(A level) certification OR
- M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics.
with 60% of marks or above.
Experience: Minimum 7 Yrs of experience out of which 4 years of specific experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Spring Framework, Hibernate technologies desirable
- Process methodologies – MVC, SOA Architecture
- Good working knowledge on Tomcat/JBoss servers.
- Developing software using Eclipse/MyEclipse IDE
- Should have contributed in all phases of the development life cycle
- Strong Communication Skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advice and offer input on process to design, develop, modify, and adapt system architecture, network systems for customer use.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and guide the developers and based on the requirement actively participate in coding.
- Assess new technologies to enhance development process and optimize application delivery.
- Should involve in requirements analysis, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation.
- Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies.
- Track and report on progress to plan.
- Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities.
- Provide input on the performance of project team members to their supervisors
- Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.
- On Second Saturday, Sundays & State Government Holiday’s, Interviews will not be conducted.
Interested candidates can walk down to below mentioned address with updated resume, ID proof, passport size photo and latest 3 months Pay slips.
Centre for Good Governance,
Survey no.91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta,
Reporting Timings : 11.00 AM to 04.00 PM