CGG is conducting the walk in / Online interviews for System Support Engineer.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduation/ Diploma with a minimum of 50% marks.
CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 Years of experience in Desktop& office Support.
- Perform installation and configuration of computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Perform monitoring and maintaining of computer systems, printersand networks.
- Assist staff or clients by talking to them through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help setup systems or resolve issues.
- Perform troubleshooting of systems, network problems, diagnosing and resolving hardware or application software issues.
- Assist staff or clients by replacing hardware parts as and when required.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Assist staff or clients by setting up new user accounts, profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Assist staff or clients by responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Assist staff or clients working continuously on a task until completion.
- Prioritize and manage many open calls at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with employees and other officials and professionals.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Understand communications devices like telephones, audio-video systems, arranging audio video systems for collaborative meetings.
- Shall work with conferencing systems.
- Deal with printers, scanners, projectors, Interactive display panels and copiers.
- Working withDNS,DHCP,Proxy servers and ticketing system.
- Maintenance of asset records of IP and non IP assets related to system support.
- Any other work as may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to below mention mail id by 01-03-2021 end of the day Looking for Immidiate Joinees. .
Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
Canvassing in any form leads to cancellation of application.
On Second Saturday, Sundays & State Government Holiday’s, Interview will not be conducted.
Venue: Centre for Good Governance,
Survey No 91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta,
Reporting Timings : 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM