CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Project Associate.
Looking for candidates with more than 3+ years of relevant experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Master’s Degree in Management/ Technology (MBA/MCA)
- At least 2 years of experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications support and implementation/Software Development
- Experience in IT role (Software Developer/ Business Analyst/Project Associate) or Project Management
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process will be an added benefit (and not a pre-requisite)
- Stakeholder's consultation
- Government Projects – Knowledge of various scholarships schemes implemented by Central Government, State Government Organization will be prefered.
- Good Communication & Inter – Personal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Stakeholder’s consultation
- Government projects – Candidates having exposure/Knowledge of IT systems/ online services implemented by Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory bodies, other Non-Governmental Organizations will be given preference.
- Must have good communication and Inter-personal skills
- Must be able to work on Computers/Tablets/Mobile
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data verification in excel files, comparison of data in multiple excel files/sheets.
- Verification of data in excel file with PDF documents
- Preparation of process flow diagrams and functional requirement document (FRD)
- Co-ordination with help desk team and development team for resolving issues if any reported by users of the system.
- Any other support work assigned.
Interested candidates can Walk down to below mentioned address with updated resume, ID proof, Passport size Photo and latest 3 months Pay slips.
Centre for Good Governance
(Dr. MCR HRD Institute Campus),
Road No. 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of the application.
- Candidates applied in the last 6 months are not Eligible.