CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Senior Technical Consultant (Database)
Looking for candidates with 10 – 15 Years of experience.
- Should have an experience of over 10+ years solid experience of DB development of latest versions.
- : M. Tech, MCA, B.E (Comp), B. Tech with 60% marks.
- 10+ years solid experience of Oracle development under a 10g or 11g environment.
- Advanced PL/SQL knowledge required.
- Must have very strong experience with creating PL SQL scripts.
- Must have strong PL SQL stored procedure, packages, functions, & triggers.
- Any wider SQL or DB experience would be desirable e.g. Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL etc.
- Strong experience in tuning Oracle queries in large databases.
- Good experience in loading and extracting large data sets.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills; agile problem-solving abilities.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently with little or no supervision, and is committed to the highest standards of quality for the entire release process.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Providing training on Database to employees/Team
- Assist the Development teams in sizing hardware used for the DB.
- Interacting with all project teams & PL/SQL developers for DB activities
- Database Auditing for all projects and submission of monthly report on Audit activities
- Review of critical projects and suggestions on Clean Up of redundant tables, back up tables, etc.
- Performance Tuning for large data bases and Submission of monthly report on suggestions given
- Proactive study and execution of existing legacy Databases and propose for Migration : Submission of monthly report on suggestions given
- Review of DB architecture of critical projects and submission of Monthly report on project reviewed and suggestions given
- Audit Compliances as per CMMI/ISO/ISMS
- Quarterly updates of DB Policies; process documents / System documentation and Processes / Architecture Documents for all critical projects
- New Technology implementation / configurations
- Open Source Tools adoption and use in applications
- Checking for number of connections of individual Schemas to the Databases.
- Exporting/Importing DB Schemas from Live to Test both vice-versa, Creation/Dropping of Schemas as per the request from developers.
- Creation of Triggers for restricting the schemas in accessing particularTables to a Point of Time.
- Creating Tablespace for respective Schemas and adding Datafiles to those Tablespaces.
- Granting Privileges to Schemas which are intimated by respective Project Leaders.
- Resolving issues which are encountered in the database (Quotas of Tablespace, Adding Datafiles, Size Management, Space Management, Inactive Sessions, Long Running Queries, and Lock/Unlock of Schemas).
- Monitoring Archive Logs of every Instance respective Database.
- Removing Old Archives which are unusable from time to time.
- Cross checking the last night backup of each and every Live Database.
- Monitoring the Alert Log File of every Instance.
- Tracing the cause of errors which are notified in Alert Log File.
- Creation of Database Links in Between the Databases which are intimated by respective PL's.
- Creation & Maintenance of Automated Schedules (Cron Jobs) in the Databases (WhenNew Schema is created).
Interested candidates can apply in below mentioned link by end of 30-09-2022. Looking for Immediate Joinees.
- Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.