CGG is conducting Walkin Interviews for Software Testing Engineer from 17th June 2019 to 22nd June 2019
Looking for candidates with 3+ years(upto 5 years) experience in functional testing which includes web testing, usability testing, GUI testing, and Regression Testing and exposure to testing tools of web-based software applications.
(knowledge, Skills & Experience):
Education Qualifications, Experience & Certification
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (computers) with 60% or above.
- 3+ years of QA testing related work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Automation testing ( Java, Python or any other lang) and using Selenium tools.
- Experience with scripting languages (Selenium, RTF, QTP VB Script, and Java Script) is desirable or added advantage.
- Experience in agile/dev-ops will be an added advantage.
- Having certification in testing such as ISTQB/Certified Selenium profession or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing is also preferred
- Knowledge on load testing with JMeter , selenium test NG framework, security testing will get weight.
- Should able to understand and analyze requirements
- Preparing Test Scenarios & Test Cases manually.
- Perform Sanity, Functional, Regression, Integration and System Testing
- Tracking and reporting bugs.
- Working closely with Developers for Bug fixes and problem resolution.
- Ability to pick up and implement new business/testing concepts.
- Sound knowledge on load testing using Jmeter
- Understanding on the web security testing is desirable.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have hands on experience with J Meter ( or any other open source tool) with knowledge on multiple plug-ins and report analysis .
- Ability to code/script in a language and willingness to learn and move towards GIT environment.
Interested candidates can Walk down to below mentioned address with updated resume, ID proof, Passport size Photo and latest 3 months Payslips
Centre for Good Governance,
Survey no.91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta,
Reporting Timings : 11.00 A M to 01.00 P M
- Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.