CGG is conducting Online / Offline Interviews for Senior Test Engineer.
Looking for candidates with minimum 5+ Yrs of relevant experience in functional testing which includes: web testing, usability testing, GUI testing, and Regression Testing and exposure to testing tools of web based software applications.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (CSE/IT) / BCA/B.Sc (Maths/CSE/IT) / OR M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M. Sc (Maths/CSE/IT)/ MBA(IT/Systems) (with 60% of marks or above)
Specialization: functional testing which includes web testing, usability testing, GUI testing, and Regression Testing and exposure to testing tools of web based software applications. Security Testing using Burp.
Experience: Minimum 5 + years of an overall experience out of which 2 years of specific experience in Security Testing.
- Should be able to understand and analyse requirements
- PrepareTest Scenarios & Test Cases manually.
- Perform Sanity, Functional, Regression, Integration and System Testing
- Tracking and reporting bugs.
- Knowledge on OWASP top 10 security vulnerabilities.
- Experience working on BURP security testing tool
- Experience in performing penetration testing
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working closely with the Developers for Bug fixes and problem resolution
- Ability to pick up and implement new business/testingconcepts.
- Understanding on the web security testing
Preferred Skillsets :
- knowledge on load testing using jmeter
- Knowledge on Automation Testing
Interested candidates can apply in below mentioned link by end of 25-01-2021.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of the application
- Candidates applied in the last 6 months are not Eligible