Project : Monitoring Systems for Hyderabad City Police
Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad
Centre for Good Governance (CGG) developed a real-time web-based system with a suite of Online Monitoring Tools for HCP to increase internal efficiency and accountability of the staff of the Commissionarate.CGG has developed Aadhaar Authentication Platform for demo authentication, biometric authentication, Best Finger Detection (BFD), Iris and eKYC, these services are being rendered by Hyderabad City Police. HCP has successfully migrated to version 2.0 and attendance is being captured in a smoother manner.
The features of the portal developed by CGG includes,
- Creation of employee database with Aadhaar No.
- Online workflow for the employees to Apply/Sanction/Cancel/Reject of Leave
- Online File Monitoring System facilitates generation of different documents like Office Order, Proceeding, Memo, U.O. Note, Regular Letter, Fax Message and Endorsement etc.,
- To generate Order Book at P.S Level
- Facilitate transfers of employees as per the Business Rules of HCP
- To track daily progress by mapping Process Areas and Activities of employees
- generate visitor pass, track the visitor’s information and to take a proactive approach to Visitor issues
- MIS Reports
Benefits/uses of the application:
- Internal efficiency of staff has improved and finally, service delivery is improved.
- Hassle Free Leave approval and reduction in drudgery kind of work
- Eliminates tedious hours of manual work and bulky records, effortless tracking.
- Transparency in File Number generation & Document generation. The employee can download any relevant official documents from their workplace.
- 24X7 access to the system and improved service delivery and workflow based services facilitates real-time MIS.
- This application acts as a single window to access service details of employee.
Link to the website/application: