Mr Narayana Reddy K, Project Manager and Mr Ramesh Kamarapu, Senior Technical Consultant from Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad has received Certificate of Commendation for exemplary performance from Telangana State Civil Supply Corporation for Online Procurement Management System (OPMS) Project. This certificate is presented by Sri C.V. Anand, Commissioner of Civil Supplies Department and Sri Etela Rajendra, Finance Minister, Govt. of Telangana
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018