The MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh launched the ‘Good Governance Index’ (GGI) at an event organized by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, on the occasion of Good Governance Day (Dec 25). The GGI, designed & developed by CGG is a uniform tool across States to assess the status of Governance and impact of various interventions taken up by the State Government and UTs. The objectives of GGI are to provide quantifiable data to compare the state of governance in all states and UTs, enable states and UTs to formulate and implement suitable strategies for improving governance and shift to result oriented approaches and administration. The GGI takes into consideration 10 sectors measured on total 50 indicators.
- ‘Good Governance Index’, designed & developed by CGG, launched by MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh on ‘Good Governance Day’
- Media Coverage – Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ram Nath Kovind releases mobile app of Telangana Red Cross Society, designed and developed by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India