Telangana Rajiv Swagruha web portal for Housing Department which was developed by Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad was launched on Saturday 26th August, 2017 by Mr Indrakaran Reddy Allola, Minister for Housing, Law & Endowments, Govt. of Telangana. Mrs Chitra Ramachandran, Special Chief Secretary, Govt. of Telangana has mentioned that CGG has done excellent work under the leadership of Mr Rajendra Nimjee, Director General, Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad. This portal is for allotment of residential apartments for working Employees of the State Government at concessional rates as an employee welfare measure
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018