- Key Areas: Project Management, Test Management and Agile Implementation
C. Sadamarshi joined CGG as a Project Manager (Testing) in August 2015. Prior to this, he worked as Senior and Test Manager Roles in ADP, Mindtree, CA and Satyam Computers. He has an overall 20 years' experience with PMP certification in Project Management with core implementations in different areas as mentioned.
- Testing practices, Testing Centre of Excellence (TCOE) both at product and project level.
- Stakeholder & Release management,
- Project Estimation, Scheduling & Milestone preparation,
- Maintaining Service Level Agreements
- Quality procedures and norms of CMM Level 5,
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
- Conversant in techno-functional knowledge in multiple platforms viz.,
- Mainframes, JAVA and VAX/VMS,SAP with vertical domain expertise in Banking & Finance, Supply-Change Management (Retail), Insurance and Product development.
- Extensive experience in leading automation, performance and manual testing teams along with Mobile Application testing.
- Close to 4 years of abroad experience with different clients like Coles Myer Ltd & National Australian Bank in Melbourne, Australia,
- K-bank client at Bangkok , Experience in different software methodologies like Agile (SCRUM), waterfall, incremental and DevOPs etc.