Associate Director (e-Governance)
- Key Areas: IT in Police Administration, Rural Development, Process Re-Engineering and Project Management
Jyothi is a Deputy Executive Engineer with the Roads and Buildings Department of Government of Telangana presently on deputation to CGG. She has more than Nine years of professional IT experience in conceptualizing, designing and managing eGovernance applications. She has done M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from J.N.T.U. She is a certified professional in Software Quality Assurance (CSQA), she has undergone Chief Information Officers (CIO) training at IIM Ahmadabad. She has contributed in conceptualization and implementation of the Online Recruitment Processing System (ORPS) developed by CGG for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
She has also worked in the P.M.U of Civil Supplies Department and contributed in conceptualizing the eGovernance initiative Aadhaar Enabled Public Distribution System(AePDS) and won the eIndia award for pilot implementation of AePDS in East Godavari and Hyderabad Districts.
She is presently looking after the following eGovernance Applications
- Mana Vooru – Mana Pranalika(MVMP) – PR&RD Dept, Telangana
- Land Purchase and Land Distribution Scheme(LPLDS) – TS SC Corporation
- Visitor Management System(VMS) – Hyderabad City Police
- Integrated Action Plan Management Information System (IAPMIS) – PO, ITDA, Bhadrachalam
- CM Telangana Website
- Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System (OBMMS) – All Finance Corporations of Telangana and A.P States
- Housing Online Monitoring e-Governance System (HOMES) – Telangana and A.P Units of APSHCL