Centre for Good Governance (CGG) facilitates career development and encourages employees to drive their own career.CGG helps with developing new skill while working which helps the employees to gain more confidence. The organization structure makes sure of the career progress of the employees, which will also be tied to succession planning within the organizations to ensure a continued supply of qualified, talented personnel.
Career Growth Opportunities
CGG helps to enhance and develop employee career by providing internal growth and unique development opportunities.CGG will have a close look at the understanding of the employee career development with expert career guidance and mentoring by the Directors, respective Project Managers/Senior Personnel’s, in the organisation, for satisfying and successful career path.
CGG provides adequate training to the employee to develop skills to handle the job and also provides on-job training. The TraineeSoftware Developers are trained to upgrade their skill to the latest technologies in use like Tableau and Liferay to become adept Software Developers.
At a time when work-related stress is taking a toll on the life of employees, CGG works at it best to make its employees love their work they do and at the same time have a great work-life balance. A friendly working environment, special health care facilities, women-friendly policies and support among the team members is how CGG keeps its employees highly motivated.
- CGG takes care of its employees by providing accommodation inside the campus on need basis
- Provides pick up and drop facility to the senior employees
- CGG provides safe transport for women from office to home in the late nights
- CGG has rolled out a maternity and paternity policy for its female and male employees respectively
- With a strong focus on employee’s health and overall well-being, CGG conducts regular health camps with lifestyle assessment checks, dental/medical/eye check-ups etc.