CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Project Associate for Delhi Location.
Looking for candidates with more than 5+ years of relevant experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in B. Tech/ B.E (Comp), MCA with 60% of marks or above.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience out of which 3 years of consulting experience.
- Analysis skills
- Visualization and prototyping skills by using tools
- Good command over spoken and written communication in English
- Elicitation and interviewing skills
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Facilitation and observational skills
- Business structure knowledge
- Process modelling skills
- Interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, senior Government officials, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Consult with the Department Officials to determine business, functional and technical requirements for the specified e-Governance Solution.
To study AS-IS system of the Department in detail and work on
- Identify the challenges & pain areas with the previous system
- the Gap Analysis,
- Identify the main vision and objectives of the e-Governance Solutionto be developed
- Works closely with Department Personnel and associates to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or business processes.
- Coordinate with the Project team @ CGG Hyderabad forthe development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for the specified applications.
- Reviews use case and other technical documents with Project team @CGG Hyderabad to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical documents.
- Presents findings and work with the Project Manager @CGG and other team members to identify and implement e-Governance Solution successfully@ Department
Support the following documentation in detail:
- Business Requirement Document,
- Functional Requirement Specification (FRS),
- Software Requirement Specification (SRS)documents,
- Able to draw Enterprise Architecture Diagrams, Flow Charts, stakeholder diagrams through tools
- Generate the high-level prototypes with the use of tools.
- Requirement Traceability Matrix etc
- Interface Design
- User Manuals
Integration requirements of e-Governance Solution with the otherIT systems in the ecosystem:
- Coordination with all the Stakeholders of IT Systems for integration with their systems
- Attending meeting and taking requirements from the Stakeholders
- Attending meetings with the Ministry and in other offices as per the requirements of the Projects
- Support project implementation and coordinate with all the stakeholders for various activities to advance day to day goals
- Support the User Department/Ministry to perform User Acceptance Testing by showing them the functionalities of the modules/e-Governance Solution and noting the changes, if any.
- Provide Training to the Stakeholders on the developed applications from time to time
- Submission of attendance and daily work logs on VirtuO
- Excellent organizational, and interpersonal skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- English and Hindi Speaking are Mandatory. Good to have Telugu Speaking Skillset
- To discharge any other responsibility assigned by the superiors from time to time.
Interested candidates can apply in below mentioned link by end of 25-01-2021. Looking for Immidiate Joinees.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of the application.
- Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.