CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Dot net – Senior Software Developer
Looking for candidates with more than 5+ years of experience.
Qualification: Should have acquired
B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computers/Electronics/IT OR
M.Sc in Computer Science/IT OR
Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ Operational Research/Electronics with
Either Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/DOESEC(A level) certification OR
M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics. with 60% of marks or above
Required Skill Set:
- Data base: MS SQL 2005 and above, Oracle 10g and above
- Tools used: MS Visual Studio, IIS 6.0/7.0, TFS, VSS
- Reports: Knowledge in designing Crystal Reports, Sql server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Strong working Knowledge on Web based applications
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should involve and be responsible for all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working closely with Project leader, business analysts, designers and other team members throughout the SDLC
- Actively participate in discussions with team members in design, development and implementation
- Evaluate and increase the program effectiveness
- Document the tasks assigned
- Testing the application in real situations
Interested candidates can apply in below mentioned link by end of 25-01-2021.
- Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.