Project : Online Recruitment Processing Systems (ORPS)
- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)
- Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO)
- Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO)
- Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission (APSPSC)
- Telangana State Southern Power Distribution – (TSSPDCL)
- Telangana State Northern Power Distribution – (TSNPDCL)
- Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited - (TSTRANSCO)
- National Health Mission, Government of Telangana
- AP Genco
- Telangana State Public Service Commission
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) recruits majority of the state government employees. As a process of recruitment, the public service commission requires the applications to be obtained from the eligible candidates. The manual processing of these applications involved issues of large labour requirements; high time cycle per recruitment drive; physical drudgery; huge physical storage requirements; issues of data integrity; and a possibility of human errors in the selection process. Further, for applicants it would result in issues related to uncertainty about accuracy/sufficiency of the filled-in application, limited scope for filing objections, if an application is rejected, waiting in long queues at for seeking applications, incurring of dual postage-costs coupled with uncertainties in receiving the intimations in time owing to postal delays. The Telangana State Government as a challenge to overcome these hurdles, the State Public Service Commission considered computerization of recruitment process of TSPSC with the help of Centre for Good Governance (CGG).CGG helped in replicating and implementing the system for school admissions in Telangana State (MJPTBCWREIS, TSMJPTBCWREIS, TREIS, TSWREIS, Telangana Model schools) and further extended to help more than 10 departments including APSPSC, TSGENCO TSSPDCL, TSNPDCL, TSTRANSCO and NHM. This model is proposed to be replicated for National level recruitments done by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
Benefits/uses of the application::
- CGG has created an efficient, robust and transparent online pre-examination and post-examination processing of the recruitment. This sophisticated system helped to facilitate easy recruitment process.
- Online Recruitment Processing Systems (ORPS) helps the Candidates with more benefits like Provision for filing objections if an application is rejected, Reduced cost of application, Increased time- availability for applying, Increased transparency owing to application status tracking.
Skoch Awards- 2016