CGG Organised a Webinar on “Towards a New India – Governance Transformed 2014-2019” on 26th September 2020
Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG gives a positive spin to things as he moderates the session chaired by Shri. D. Subba Rao, former Governor, RBI and other eminent speakers including Shri. G. C. Chaturvedi Chairman, ICICI, Smt. Sumita Dawra, Joint Secretary, GoI and Shri V. Srinivas, Additional Secretary, DARPG.
To read the news article, please click on
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare