Applications invited for Agri Clinic and Agribusiness Training
Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad as Nodal Training Institute to National Institute of Agriculture Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad is organising the training and handholding component of Agri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centres Scheme (AC&ABC) of Govt of India.
The main objectives of the AC&ABC scheme are to supplement the efforts of public extension system by providing extension and other services on payment basis or free of cost as per the business model by the private entrepreneurs to the farmers. It is aimed to create self employment opportunities to unemployed agricultural graduates, diploma holders in agricultural or allied sectors or graduates in biological sciences with post graduation in agriculture related courses.
Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad is imparting two months residential training to the eligible candidates on free of cost and to motivate them for setting up of Agriclinics and Agri Business Centres.
The interested candidates may submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 July, 2017. The hard copy shall be sent to the Director (AMRG), Centre for Good Governance, Dr. MCR HRD Campus, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500030.
- Sri A. Revanth Reddy, Hon’ble CM of Telangana, visited the CGG office in MCRHRD Campus
- Employee Learning & Development Program on PostgreSQL
- Inaugurated Terraced Garden Cafeteria
- CGG signs MoU with Capacity Building Commission (CBC) as their Knowledge Partner
- Pre India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) 2021 Session : Keynote Address by Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG