Applications invited for Agri Clinic and Agribusiness Training
Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad as Nodal Training Institute to National Institute of Agriculture Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad is organising the training and handholding component of Agri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centres Scheme (AC&ABC) of Govt of India.
The main objectives of the AC&ABC scheme are to supplement the efforts of public extension system by providing extension and other services on payment basis or free of cost as per the business model by the private entrepreneurs to the farmers. It is aimed to create self employment opportunities to unemployed agricultural graduates, diploma holders in agricultural or allied sectors or graduates in biological sciences with post graduation in agriculture related courses.
Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad is imparting two months residential training to the eligible candidates on free of cost and to motivate them for setting up of Agriclinics and Agri Business Centres.
The interested candidates may submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 July, 2017. The hard copy shall be sent to the Director (AMRG), Centre for Good Governance, Dr. MCR HRD Campus, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500030.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare