Centre for Good Governance developed new portal for IAS officers
The Telangana government launched a web portal on 20th July, 2017 for IAS officers which is developed by Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Hyderabad. The web portal was launched by Chief Secretary S.P. Singh. CGG helped in digitalising few services through this portal like applying for leaves or communicate regarding any other service related matter. And with this facility, officers who are posted outside Hyderabad won’t have to visit the secretariat for applying for leave. Orders would be sent via email, and brief information would also be sent through text messages.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare