The Telangana government launched a web portal on 20th July, 2017 for IAS officers which is developed by Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Hyderabad. The web portal was launched by Chief Secretary S.P. Singh. CGG helped in digitalising few services through this portal like applying for leaves or communicate regarding any other service related matter. And with this facility, officers who are posted outside Hyderabad won’t have to visit the secretariat for applying for leave. Orders would be sent via email, and brief information would also be sent through text messages.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018