The Telangana government launched a web portal on 20th July, 2017 for IAS officers which is developed by Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Hyderabad. The web portal was launched by Chief Secretary S.P. Singh. CGG helped in digitalising few services through this portal like applying for leaves or communicate regarding any other service related matter. And with this facility, officers who are posted outside Hyderabad won’t have to visit the secretariat for applying for leave. Orders would be sent via email, and brief information would also be sent through text messages.
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.