As a part of implementing Telangana Government’s Safe, Smart and friendly policing, the Cyberabad Police has always been in the forefront in implementing technology initiatives in the service delivery to the public.
Till now, for the submission of the applications to get permissions for the events, the organizers have to come to the Commissionerate in person. Cyberabad Police with an intention to reach out to the public for an efficient service delivery and for speediness in the process, transparency and accountability has initiated an integrated web application for the citizens to apply online for the Events Permission. This application is developed by the Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Hyderabad.
This web based integrated Events Permission application allows all the stakeholders to check the status online and Commissionerate staff to dispose the applications online. This application is conceptualised and commissioned to avoid inconvenience to the public. Events Permissions is a very user friendly application and is linked to the Aadhaar number or Mobile Number for authentication of users through One Time Password (OTP) for online submission of application. This application has special features such as alerting the staff whenever an application is received, pendency at each level etc. It also enhances the internal efficiencies of the Cyberabad Police Commissionerate, and brings transparency and accountability in the hierarchy of the Commissionerate.
The web based integrated application for Events Permissions was developed by CGG under the able guidance of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance, Ms Arpita Khare, Director, Ms Jyothi V, Project Manager, Mr.Nayab Rasool, Project Leader, Mr Mahesh, Team Leader & Ms Nalini, Project Associate after a detailed analysis of the type of events which are prevalent in the jurisdiction of Cyberabad Commissionerate. This application was conceptualised and deployed under the able supervision of Sri Sandeep Shandilya IPS, Commissioner of Police, Sri Shahnawaz Qasim IPS, Joint Commissioner of Police, Smt Dr. G.Janaki Sharmila, DCP Crimes, Sri S.Jayaram, ACP, Sri Satish IT Consultant, Sri B.Narsimha Reddy SI, IT Cell and other team members worked on it for two months. The web based integrated application system for Events Permission is available for public use from 14.07.2017.
- ‘Good Governance Index’, designed & developed by CGG, launched by MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh on ‘Good Governance Day’
- Media Coverage – Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ram Nath Kovind releases mobile app of Telangana Red Cross Society, designed and developed by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India