CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
As part of CGG’s strategy to expand its services across pan India in the areas related to administrative reforms, governance and e-governance, CGG is delighted to announce its engagement with Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India for design and development of new Plant Quarantine Management System (PQMS) and Comprehensive Registration of Pesticides (CROP) System.
- Hon’ble Home Minister Amit Shah Launches Good Governance Index 2021 on 26-12-2021
- Employee Learning & Development Program on PostgreSQL
- Inaugurated Terraced Garden Cafeteria
- CGG signs MoU with Capacity Building Commission (CBC) as their Knowledge Partner
- Pre India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) 2021 Session : Keynote Address by Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG