CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
As part of CGG’s strategy to expand its services across pan India in the areas related to administrative reforms, governance and e-governance, CGG is delighted to announce its engagement with Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India for design and development of new Plant Quarantine Management System (PQMS) and Comprehensive Registration of Pesticides (CROP) System.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare