CGG is honored to receive two awards – Award of Excellence and Award of Appreciation at CSI Nihilent e-Governance Awards 2018
Centre for Good Governance is honored to receive the prestigious CSI Nihilent e-Governance Awards 2018 – Award of Excellence for its project “Integrated Citizen-centric online services for Fire Department” and Award of Appreciation for its project “Degree Online Services Telangana”.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare