Centre for Good Governance is honored to receive the prestigious CSI Nihilent e-Governance Awards 2018 – Award of Excellence for its project “Integrated Citizen-centric online services for Fire Department” and Award of Appreciation for its project “Degree Online Services Telangana”.
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.