CGG signs MoU with Capacity Building Commission (CBC) as their Knowledge Partner
Capacity Building Commission (CBC) and the Centre for Good Governance (CGG) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on October 21, 2021, for the former engaging CGG as its Knowledge Partner. As per the MoU, CGG as the “Knowledge Partner” of the Commission will provide the required support and services in implementing its key focus areas and other incidental and allied works.
Constituted on 1 April 2021, by the Government of India, the CBC has been mandated to drive standardization and harmonization across the Indian civil services landscape. As the custodian of civil services capacity building reforms, the Commission’s role is central to the overall institutional framework of Mission Karmayogi.
Seen here, Sri Hemang Jani, Secretary of the Commission signing MoU with Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG.
- Hon’ble Home Minister Amit Shah Launches Good Governance Index 2021 on 26-12-2021
- Employee Learning & Development Program on PostgreSQL
- Inaugurated Terraced Garden Cafeteria
- CGG signs MoU with Capacity Building Commission (CBC) as their Knowledge Partner
- Pre India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) 2021 Session : Keynote Address by Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG