Delegation from Africa & South East Asian countries visited CGG on 7 February 2019
A 25 member delegation from Africa & South East Asian countries visited CGG on 7 February 2019 as part of the International Training Program on “Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development” by National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad. In a half-day interactive session, the delegates were apprised on activities being undertaken by Knowledge and Research & eGovernance divisions of CGG by the Senior Knowledge Managers & Project Leaders of CGG. Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG in his valedictory address highlighted CGG’s support to various governments; spoke about the scope for collaboration in the future endeavours with the visiting countries.
- Hon’ble Home Minister Amit Shah Launches Good Governance Index 2021 on 26-12-2021
- Employee Learning & Development Program on PostgreSQL
- Inaugurated Terraced Garden Cafeteria
- CGG signs MoU with Capacity Building Commission (CBC) as their Knowledge Partner
- Pre India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) 2021 Session : Keynote Address by Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG