Delegation from Africa & South East Asian countries visited CGG on 7 February 2019
A 25 member delegation from Africa & South East Asian countries visited CGG on 7 February 2019 as part of the International Training Program on “Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development” by National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad. In a half-day interactive session, the delegates were apprised on activities being undertaken by Knowledge and Research & eGovernance divisions of CGG by the Senior Knowledge Managers & Project Leaders of CGG. Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG in his valedictory address highlighted CGG’s support to various governments; spoke about the scope for collaboration in the future endeavours with the visiting countries.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare