A 25 member delegation from Africa & South East Asian countries visited CGG on 7 February 2019 as part of the International Training Program on “Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development” by National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad. In a half-day interactive session, the delegates were apprised on activities being undertaken by Knowledge and Research & eGovernance divisions of CGG by the Senior Knowledge Managers & Project Leaders of CGG. Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG in his valedictory address highlighted CGG’s support to various governments; spoke about the scope for collaboration in the future endeavours with the visiting countries.
- ‘Good Governance Index’, designed & developed by CGG, launched by MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh on ‘Good Governance Day’
- Media Coverage – Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ram Nath Kovind releases mobile app of Telangana Red Cross Society, designed and developed by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India