Delegation from Karnataka visits CGG on 27 February 2018
A delegation from Karnataka Govt. visited Centre for Good Governance today, led by Additional Chief Secretaries to Karnataka Govt. Sri Vijay Bhaskar, IAS and Sri Rajeev Chawla, IAS, the delegation had an interactive session with Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance & his team of Project Directors followed by a visit to the e-Development wing of CGG.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare