A delegation from Karnataka Govt. visited Centre for Good Governance today, led by Additional Chief Secretaries to Karnataka Govt. Sri Vijay Bhaskar, IAS and Sri Rajeev Chawla, IAS, the delegation had an interactive session with Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance & his team of Project Directors followed by a visit to the e-Development wing of CGG.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018