Recently, Dr. MCR HRD Institute – the premier administrative training institute of Government of Telangana conducted the 7th Mid-Career Training Program on Citizen Centric Services for the Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh. As part of this training program, Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG addressed the Senior Officers on Citizen Centric ICT/e-Governance related case studies of Government of Telangana.
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.