DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
Recently, Dr. MCR HRD Institute – the premier administrative training institute of Government of Telangana conducted the 7th Mid-Career Training Program on Citizen Centric Services for the Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh. As part of this training program, Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG addressed the Senior Officers on Citizen Centric ICT/e-Governance related case studies of Government of Telangana.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare