Dr S. K. Joshi, IAS, Chief Secretary of Telangana State visited Centre for Good Governance today, i.e. on 25 October 2018. Dr S. K. Joshi had a luncheon meeting with Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG & his team of Project Directors followed by a discussion on various projects being implemented by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.