Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG published in the January – February 2019 issue of digitalLEARNING Magazine
Here is the Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the January – February 2019 issue of digitalLEARNING Magazine.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare