Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao on Thursday launched ‘Swachh Dhooth’ mobile app, which was developed by Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad.
The idea is to encourage source segregation at the household level as part of Swachh Hyderabad initiative. Every month, one woman will be selected among the eligible households through a lucky draw to win Rs 1 lakh cash prize for practising dry and wet waste segregation.
The app could be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018