GHMC Swachh Dhooth mobile app by CGG
Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao on Thursday launched ‘Swachh Dhooth’ mobile app, which was developed by Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad.
The idea is to encourage source segregation at the household level as part of Swachh Hyderabad initiative. Every month, one woman will be selected among the eligible households through a lucky draw to win Rs 1 lakh cash prize for practising dry and wet waste segregation.
The app could be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare