The Electrical Inspectorate Department has developed online system, with the support of Hon’ble Special Chief Secretary, Energy Department, Government of Telangana and Principal Secretary, Industries chasing cell, CM office and with the help of Centre for Good Governance (CGG). Centre for Good Governance (CGG) was a nodal agency for Gov. of Telangana to develop system for Electrical Inspectorate Department. The online system was ready and ready for use.
The website was launched by Hon’ble Minister for Energy,Telangana State Sri G.Jagadish Reddy in presence of Spl. Chief Secretary, Energy Department Government of Telangana Sri Ajay Mishra, I.A.S, Chief Electrical Inspector to Government of Telangana Sri A.G.Ramana Prasad and Mr Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad.
The website was provided for speedy processing of various clearances, Licenses and certificates for setting up Industries and also to provide an investor friendly environment and to make process Transparent, Govt. of Telangana, have made the functions of the Department of Electrical Inspectorate online.
The online system has the following features
- Online submission of application for Installation Certificate.
- Online submission of documents and Verification without need for a physical point.
- Online payment of fees
- Allows the users to Down load the final Signed Approval Certificate from the online portal.
- Allow users and third party to check status of files.
- SMS alerts related to approvals for entrepreneurs.
- ‘Good Governance Index’, designed & developed by CGG, launched by MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh on ‘Good Governance Day’
- Media Coverage – Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ram Nath Kovind releases mobile app of Telangana Red Cross Society, designed and developed by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India