A 15 member delegation from Myanmar comprising of Senior Policy Advisors and government officials visited CGG on 27 November 2018 as part of a One-week program on “Governance Reforms: Strengthening Accountability and Improving Service Delivery” organized by Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE). In a half-day interactive session, the delegates were apprised on activities being undertaken by Knowledge and Research and eGovernance divisions of CGG by Senior Knowledge Managers of CGG. Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG in his valedictory address highlighted CGG’s support to various governments, encouraged delegates to think out of the box and desired that these kinds of initiatives should also be replicated in their country
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018