A 15 member delegation from Myanmar comprising of Senior Policy Advisors and government officials visited CGG on 27 November 2018 as part of a One-week program on “Governance Reforms: Strengthening Accountability and Improving Service Delivery” organized by Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE). In a half-day interactive session, the delegates were apprised on activities being undertaken by Knowledge and Research and eGovernance divisions of CGG by Senior Knowledge Managers of CGG. Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG in his valedictory address highlighted CGG’s support to various governments, encouraged delegates to think out of the box and desired that these kinds of initiatives should also be replicated in their country
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.