Delegation from Karnataka visits CGG
A special meeting was held at Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad involving the senior officials from Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (e-Governance), Government of Karnataka on 22 January 2018 at Jubilee Hills, CGG. In which Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG & senior officials from Government of Karnataka Sri Rajeev Chawla, Addl. Chief Secretary to Karnataka Government, Sri Sunil Panwar, IFS, Director, Directorate of Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services (EDCS), Government of Karnataka, Sri K. Nagaraja, CEO, Centre for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka and Mr Rishi Dixit, Principal Consultant, PwC Participated. Several ideas on setting up an organizational structure similar to CGG at Karnataka were discussed in the meeting. CGG Hyderabad will be working closely with the additional Chief Secretary to Karnataka Government Sri Rajeev Chawla to guide them in establishing good governance practices.
- Hon’ble Home Minister Amit Shah Launches Good Governance Index 2021 on 26-12-2021
- Employee Learning & Development Program on PostgreSQL
- Inaugurated Terraced Garden Cafeteria
- CGG signs MoU with Capacity Building Commission (CBC) as their Knowledge Partner
- Pre India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) 2021 Session : Keynote Address by Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG