A special meeting was held at Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad involving the senior officials from Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (e-Governance), Government of Karnataka on 22 January 2018 at Jubilee Hills, CGG. In which Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG & senior officials from Government of Karnataka Sri Rajeev Chawla, Addl. Chief Secretary to Karnataka Government, Sri Sunil Panwar, IFS, Director, Directorate of Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services (EDCS), Government of Karnataka, Sri K. Nagaraja, CEO, Centre for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka and Mr Rishi Dixit, Principal Consultant, PwC Participated. Several ideas on setting up an organizational structure similar to CGG at Karnataka were discussed in the meeting. CGG Hyderabad will be working closely with the additional Chief Secretary to Karnataka Government Sri Rajeev Chawla to guide them in establishing good governance practices.
- ‘Good Governance Index’, designed & developed by CGG, launched by MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh on ‘Good Governance Day’
- Media Coverage – Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ram Nath Kovind releases mobile app of Telangana Red Cross Society, designed and developed by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India