A special meeting was held at Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad involving the senior officials from Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (e-Governance), Government of Karnataka on 22 January 2018 at Jubilee Hills, CGG. In which Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG & senior officials from Government of Karnataka Sri Rajeev Chawla, Addl. Chief Secretary to Karnataka Government, Sri Sunil Panwar, IFS, Director, Directorate of Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services (EDCS), Government of Karnataka, Sri K. Nagaraja, CEO, Centre for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka and Mr Rishi Dixit, Principal Consultant, PwC Participated. Several ideas on setting up an organizational structure similar to CGG at Karnataka were discussed in the meeting. CGG Hyderabad will be working closely with the additional Chief Secretary to Karnataka Government Sri Rajeev Chawla to guide them in establishing good governance practices.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018