In a special meeting held at Centre for Good Governance on February 1, 2018, Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG, Sri Vijay Karan Reddy, Director-eGovernance CGG along with their Development team met Sri Mohammed Musharraf Ali Faruqui, Additional Commissioner, IT, GHMC to discuss the roadmap to enhance GHMC's Citizen-Centric and Internal IT applications. CGG, as GHMC’s Technology Partner has implemented more than 40 modules, some of which includes MyGHMC Mobile App, Mosquito App, Hotel Inspection App, Sports Facility Booking App, Grievance Redressal App.
- ‘Good Governance Index’, designed & developed by CGG, launched by MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh on ‘Good Governance Day’
- Media Coverage – Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ram Nath Kovind releases mobile app of Telangana Red Cross Society, designed and developed by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India