Meeting with Additional Commissioner of GHMC at CGG
In a special meeting held at Centre for Good Governance on February 1, 2018, Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG, Sri Vijay Karan Reddy, Director-eGovernance CGG along with their Development team met Sri Mohammed Musharraf Ali Faruqui, Additional Commissioner, IT, GHMC to discuss the roadmap to enhance GHMC's Citizen-Centric and Internal IT applications. CGG, as GHMC’s Technology Partner has implemented more than 40 modules, some of which includes MyGHMC Mobile App, Mosquito App, Hotel Inspection App, Sports Facility Booking App, Grievance Redressal App.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare