In a special meeting held at Centre for Good Governance on February 1, 2018, Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG, Sri Vijay Karan Reddy, Director-eGovernance CGG along with their Development team met Sri Mohammed Musharraf Ali Faruqui, Additional Commissioner, IT, GHMC to discuss the roadmap to enhance GHMC's Citizen-Centric and Internal IT applications. CGG, as GHMC’s Technology Partner has implemented more than 40 modules, some of which includes MyGHMC Mobile App, Mosquito App, Hotel Inspection App, Sports Facility Booking App, Grievance Redressal App.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018