Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad held a special meeting with the officials of Telangana State Civil Supplies Department on September 18, 2018. Sri Akun Sabharwal, IPS, Vice Chairman & Managing Director of Telangana State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. held discussions with Director General of CGG Sri Rajendra Nimje and knowledge team of CGG in regards to the study given to CGG, i.e. Preparation of strategic business plan for Telangana State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (TSCSCL) and to recommend changes to improve the financial position of the corporation
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018