Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad held a special meeting with the officials of Telangana State Civil Supplies Department on September 18, 2018. Sri Akun Sabharwal, IPS, Vice Chairman & Managing Director of Telangana State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. held discussions with Director General of CGG Sri Rajendra Nimje and knowledge team of CGG in regards to the study given to CGG, i.e. Preparation of strategic business plan for Telangana State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (TSCSCL) and to recommend changes to improve the financial position of the corporation
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.