Plant Quarantine Management System (PQMS) – Special services launched on 75th Independence Day
We are happy to share that the first release of Plant Quarantine Management System (an e-Governance Solution) for Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, GoI, designed & developed by CGGHYD in a record time of one week was made live on August 14, 2021.
The critical modules enabled by CGGHYD have the functionality for registration of packhouse and other service provider and approval process for Peanut Processing Unit, Export of Rice to USA, and Export of Rice to China.
- Hon’ble Home Minister Amit Shah Launches Good Governance Index 2021 on 26-12-2021
- Employee Learning & Development Program on PostgreSQL
- Inaugurated Terraced Garden Cafeteria
- CGG signs MoU with Capacity Building Commission (CBC) as their Knowledge Partner
- Pre India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) 2021 Session : Keynote Address by Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG