Pre India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) 2021 Session : Keynote Address by Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) along-with Internet Governance Forum (IGF) organized a Session on “Importance of multilingual internet as a socioeconomic tool of empowerment” where Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG joined as a Keynote Speaker and gave a thought provoking speech on Inclusive Internet for Digital India.
Watch the full video for the insights from the eminent speakers/panel discussions here,
- Hon’ble Home Minister Amit Shah Launches Good Governance Index 2021 on 26-12-2021
- Employee Learning & Development Program on PostgreSQL
- Inaugurated Terraced Garden Cafeteria
- CGG signs MoU with Capacity Building Commission (CBC) as their Knowledge Partner
- Pre India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) 2021 Session : Keynote Address by Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG