In a recent Interview with AndhraJyothy, Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance shared his views on how CGG’s e-Governance and Knowledge & Research projects are transforming the ecosystem of public services; and CGG’s role in guiding Centre for e-Governance, Govt. of Karnataka for setting up an organizational structure similar to CGG
Read the full article here: http://epaper.andhrajyothy.com/c/27357990
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018