In a recent Interview with AndhraJyothy, Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance shared his views on how CGG’s e-Governance and Knowledge & Research projects are transforming the ecosystem of public services; and CGG’s role in guiding Centre for e-Governance, Govt. of Karnataka for setting up an organizational structure similar to CGG
Read the full article here: http://epaper.andhrajyothy.com/c/27357990
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.