Shri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG has received Award for Excellence in e-Governance by Katherine B. Hadda, U.S Consul General in Hyderabad at T-Hub on 24th November 2017. This award was given by Asia Inc. 500 in Growth Conclave 2017 (Hyderabad Edition)
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.