Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Hyderabad was honoured with three Awards at the CSI Nihilent Awards Ceremony at Kolkata, CGG bagged the Prestigious Award of Excellence for two of its e-Governance projects “Police Work Force Management System for Hyderabad City Police” & “Andhra Pradesh Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System (APOBMMS)” & Award of Appreciation for “Comprehensive online services for Labour Department of Telangana“ in Best e-Governance projects Category. The awards were received by Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG along with his team.
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.