Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Hyderabad was honoured with three Awards at the CSI Nihilent Awards Ceremony at Kolkata, CGG bagged the Prestigious Award of Excellence for two of its e-Governance projects “Police Work Force Management System for Hyderabad City Police” & “Andhra Pradesh Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System (APOBMMS)” & Award of Appreciation for “Comprehensive online services for Labour Department of Telangana“ in Best e-Governance projects Category. The awards were received by Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG along with his team.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018