Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG receiving the Awards – Award of Excellence & Award of Appreciation for CGG Projects
Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Hyderabad was honoured with three Awards at the CSI Nihilent Awards Ceremony at Kolkata, CGG bagged the Prestigious Award of Excellence for two of its e-Governance projects “Police Work Force Management System for Hyderabad City Police” & “Andhra Pradesh Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System (APOBMMS)” & Award of Appreciation for “Comprehensive online services for Labour Department of Telangana“ in Best e-Governance projects Category. The awards were received by Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG along with his team.
- Hon’ble Home Minister Amit Shah Launches Good Governance Index 2021 on 26-12-2021
- Employee Learning & Development Program on PostgreSQL
- Inaugurated Terraced Garden Cafeteria
- CGG signs MoU with Capacity Building Commission (CBC) as their Knowledge Partner
- Pre India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) 2021 Session : Keynote Address by Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG