Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad has conducted a study visit for Women Corporators of Nagpur Municipal Corporation on 6th December 2017. Shri.Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG addressed the Women Corporators along with Mr.Jayanth Pathak, Regional Director, Nagpur. The study visit involved presentations, various discussion and interactions by the corporators regarding CGG’s works.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018