Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad held a meeting with the senior officials of GHMC on 29th Dec 2017. Shri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG, and senior officials from GHMC -Shri.Md Ziauddin, Chief Engineer of Maintenance & Mr. D.Jayaraj Kennedy, Additional Commissioner of Finance, discussed about the progress & implementation of TEAM application.
- ‘Good Governance Index’, designed & developed by CGG, launched by MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh on ‘Good Governance Day’
- Media Coverage – Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ram Nath Kovind releases mobile app of Telangana Red Cross Society, designed and developed by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India